Health Care Navigation
  Call Now  905-990-2025
  Complimentary 1 Hour Assessment by a Registered Nurse
  Nursing Services for Palliative Care, In-home Peritoneal Dialysis, End-of-Life Care, Senior Support
  Specialized Home Health Care

Nurse Direct

Calming the waters

Alternative Living

Retirement Homes

Long Term Care

Private pay residences for older adults offering:

  • Independent Living - refers to a housing complex, usually rental apartment which have minimal services.
  • Independent Retirement Living with Support - Seniors' residence offering additional services including meals, social activities and housekeeping.
  • Assisted Living - refers to additional services that allow residents to age in place before moving onto Long Term Care or a Nursing Home.

Includes Nursing Homes, Extended Care Homes, Continuing Care Homes, Residential Care Homes, Old Age Homes.

CCAC (Community Care Access Centre) assesses for Long Term Care. They coordinate services contracted by Government funding.

They are equipped to handle the high level of care when a person is no longer able to live independently and has high complex medical needs.